01. Training & Placement Officer (TPO)
Designation: Training & Placement Officer
Academic Qualification- Graduate/ PG preferred (considerable)
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in the same or relevant field prreferred.
* Proficient I.T. skills (Word, Excel, social media) & strong communication skills.
* Strong work ethics and sense of commitment.
* Should be able to create and work with clients to identify suitable work placements.
Key Responsibility Areas:
* Coordinating with various schools/ colleges/ universities
* Attending placement visits to monitor the progress of students, and deal with issues, if any
* Conducting career counselling events and arranging resource persons
* Ensuring placement of students after completion of their respective training programmes
* Continuously conducting & connecting corporate & HR meet for placement purpose
* Establishing good working relationships with partners and making business tie-ups
* Building good liaison with old and new clients of different organizations and to coordinate with all accordingly.
* Creating & develop a data base of industries visited every week.
* Maintaining database of vacancies and resource